1. A Network of Resources.
RSA Wisconsin has recognized the necessity of joining together in order to survive the challenge of today’s assisted living world. RSA provides many opportunities to network with other providers as well as on-line resources to identify best practices, answer questions, and provide members with tools to better manage their organizations.
2. Legislative power and strength in numbers.
Lobbyist Forbes McIntosh has been retained by RSA Wisconsin to regularly provide members with relevant and timely information about activity in the assisted living field, and assist the association with lobbying and legislative efforts as decided upon by the Board of Directors. He distributes weekly legislative reports containing information on new and ongoing bills introduced, articles of note in major news sources, details of upcoming public hearings, state released memos that pertain to the assisted living industry, and any other pertinent information. We strive to keep all of our members informed of the most critical legislative and regulatory issues so that each member can take action before actions take them. Our legislative committee is open to all interested RSA members. RSA also works with other provider associations to create a united front.
3. Other Member Benefits
- Quarterly Newsletter containing necessary industry and association news about upcoming events, current legislation, human resource articles, training tools, and other important notices.
- Annual Conference which offers the complete scope of DHS required training topics and training hours to all staff from owners to direct care workers. Keynote and breakout sessions are offered over the course of three days, during which time roundtable sessions will also be held for decision makers of agencies, and an exhibit fair showcasing products and services of affiliate and industry members. The program is an outstanding blend of professional development, technological advances, financing issues, program model presentations and resource development.
- Web Site that provides easy access to relevant industry information linking users directly with DHS and other organizations that can offer assistance, contact details to reach informed Board members, detailed information on upcoming events and opportunities to become more involved with RSA Wisconsin, sample forms and policies and a members only blog.
- Members Only Discount Programs to help you keep your costs down so that you can focus on quality care. Membership with RSA will give you valuable discounts on office supplies, food, staff training, consulting, and more.
- Members Only Page which provides valuable information including sample forms and policies, membership discount, and other important information. Click here to preview this page.
- Much, Much More!